My brother-in-law is an amazing cook! He showed me how to make BBQ chicken, his way! Here's the recipe and pics.
First, clean the chicken with lime. Rinse it off with water and put it in a pot. Fill the pot up with water 3/4 of the way.
Add the following one at a time:
- 3 chicken flavored cubes of Maggi
- 1/2 cup of Ragu spaghetti sauce
- 1 Tbs. of mustard
- 1 Tsp. of vinegar
- 2 tsp. of butter
- 3 Garlic cloves + a little garlic powder
- 1 packet of Sazon seasoning
- 1 scotch bonnet hot pepper
It should look close to this. Stir for a few minutes. Simmer for 25 minutes.
Simmering... Now it's ready for the BBQ!
Cook chicken on the BBQ until it's done the way you like it! Enjoy!