eWorkbook: Let's Learn About HAITI, bilingual digital tool kit
If you’re tired of only finding info related to natural disasters, poverty or nonprofits, then we’d like to give you the right kid-friendly tools to teach about The Real Haiti.
If you have an interest in teaching kids about Haiti, then you know how frustrating it is to find cultural activities and learning. You know that Haiti has more to offer than what you hear about in the news or online, but you really don’t know how to show it. All that you can find is sensationalized information.
This 25 page workbook provides you the tools to teach kids about Haiti, the culture and language. You will have access to bilingual activity worksheets, playful cultural learning lessons, as well as language practice with Creole vocabulary words and phrases. You do not need to be a Creole speaker to use this great teaching tool!
Who is this for?
- Haitian-American parents (Creole speaking or not) who want to teach their children or family members about their roots and cultural identities
- Parents from all backgrounds looking for cultural awareness and diversity
- Homeschoolers or teachers, including ESL (English as a second language teachers), looking for ‘culture in the classroom’ tools
- Travelers preparing to go to Haiti, especially with children
- Students who immigrated from Haiti who are learning English and can be proud of their background, instead of pitied
Learn while teaching Learn about Haiti and Haitian culture awareness
Save time No more spending countless hours piecing together outdated facts and/or creating learning activities
Have fun Encourage and inspire interest in Haiti
This workbook is made for kid's, but really can be used for all ages interested in learning about Haiti.**THIS IS FOR PURCHASE OF A DIGITAL FILE. YOU WILL NOT BE MAILED ANY PRINTED MATERIALS.**
After you check out, you will receive an email of the file within 24 hours. Then you can print and start teaching about Haiti! Or use on a computer, tablet or phone!