Worksheets: Christmas in Haiti
Ever wonder what Christmas is like in Haiti? There is the same joyous feeling during the Christmas season, but there are unique traditions that are so fun to learn about!
5 printable worksheets, which also display great on computers, tablets or phones if you don't want to print.
- Haitian Creole Merry Christmas sign
- Coloring sheet with Christmas decor to teach vocabulary
- Merry Christmas poster or Christmas card
- Christmas and holiday season greetings in Haitian Creole with English translation
- Number matching activity with Christmas decor
You do not need to be a Creole speaker to use this great teaching tool!
Who is this for?
- Haitian-American parents (Creole speaking or not) who want to teach their children or family members about their roots and cultural identities
- Parents from all backgrounds looking for cultural awareness and diversity
- Homeschoolers or teachers, including ESL (English as a second language teachers), looking for ‘culture in the classroom’ tools
- Travelers preparing to go to Haiti, especially with children
- Students who immigrated from Haiti who are learning English and can be proud of their background, instead of pitied
Learn while teaching Learn about Haiti and Haitian culture awareness
Save time No more spending countless hours piecing together outdated facts and/or creating learning activities
Have fun Encourage and inspire interest in Haiti
These worksheets are made for kid's, but really can be used for all ages interested in learning about Haiti.**THIS IS FOR PURCHASE OF A DIGITAL FILE. YOU WILL NOT BE MAILED ANY PRINTED MATERIALS.**
After you check out, you will receive an email of the file within 24 hours. Then you can print and start teaching about Haiti! Or use on a computer, tablet or phone!