A Virtual Field Trip to the Republic of Haiti (PDF Slides)
Use this virtual field trip as an introduction to Haiti and the Haitian culture! Kids can go on a digital journey through Haiti and see real photos of kids and adults doing life in Haiti! It's so much fun to discuss our similarities and differences of every day life.
Come on our digital field trip with real photos from Haiti and factual info. No earthquake, poverty or hurricane references!
Who is this for?
- Haitian-American parents (Creole speaking or not) who want to teach their children or family members about their roots and cultural identities
- Parents from all backgrounds looking for cultural awareness and diversity
- Homeschoolers or teachers, including ESL (English as a second language teachers), looking for ‘culture in the classroom’ tools
- Travelers preparing to go to Haiti, especially with children
- Students who immigrated from Haiti who are learning English and can be proud of their background, instead of pitied
Learn while teaching Learn about Haiti and Haitian culture awareness
Save time No more spending countless hours piecing together outdated facts and/or creating learning activities
Have fun Encourage and inspire interest in Haiti
This virtual field trip is made for kids, but really can be used for all ages interested in learning about Haiti.
*****This is a digital PDF file immediately available after you check out.
-Use on a computer, tablet, phone and print from home.
-No physical file will be mailed.*****